How to Set A Homepage on Safari under Mac OS X
As the default web browser for Mac OS X, Safari are frequently used by many Mac in the daily life, and in order to get a better use of this app, understanding how to control over the general settings of Safari is a common desire for many people, especially for changing the homepage of Safari. If you haven’t known how to modify the homepage of the web browser, follow the steps below to get it.
- Click on Safari on the Launchpad, and locate at the top menu
- Click Safari on the menu, and select Preferences from the drop-down menu
- After then, Safari’s Preferences window will be opened, go to the General tab
- There will be a list of settings which are available for modification, find the Homepage on the list
- Enter a website’s URL you want into the box to set as your homepage.
If you want to change the homepage of other web browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, the specific changing steps are similar to the above, and you can find the associated configurations through the Preferences.
Because of the difference between Windows operating system and Mac OS X, many people are still the fresher of using the Mac computer, if you have any other issue or problem about your Mac computer, we will be very happy to offer you efficient resolutions and services.